Adventures in Sibling Sitting is the 9th episode of The Misadventures of Nico Yazawa.
Nico's Mother puts Nico in charge of babysitting Cotaro, Cocoro, and Cocoa while she goes grocery shopping.
- [The episode opens with Nico watching "Disney Channel" on TV with Cotaro, Cocoro, and Cocoa]
- Nico: "Ugh, this is a childish channel! I am gonna change it to a horror movie."
- [Nico grabs the remote and changes the program, which results to Cotaro, Cocoro, and Cocoa cry.]
- Nico: "Ugh, FINE!" [Nico changes it back to "Disney Channel"]
- [Nico's Mother comes by]
- Nico's Mother: "Hey Nico, i am going out to go grocery shopping, so would you mind babysit your siblings?"
- Nico: "Of course, mommy!"
- Nico's Mother: "Okay. Just take care of your siblings. I'll be back in an hour!"
- Nico: "Bye, mom!"
- [Nico's Mother leaves to go grocery shopping]
- [Cotaro breaks his mother's expensive vase by knocking it out off the table with his toy hammer]
- Nico: "THAT'S MY MOTHER'S EXPENSIVE VASE!"
- [Cocoro breaks the family picture with a ball]
- Nico: "OH NO! MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME!"
- [Cocoa blows a raspberry tongue in front of Nico]
- Nico: "Bathtime!"
- [Nico drags Cocoro, Cocoa, and Cotaro to the bathroom, but they refuse to take a bath]
- [When Nico is about to give Cotaro a bath, Cotaro runs around the house with a towel]
- Nico: "GET BACK HERE!"
- [Cotaro blows a raspberry tongue and taunts at Nico]
- Nico: "I'll f*cking kill you with this belt!"
- [Nico spanks Cotaro]
- [Cotaro cries]
- [Cocoro and Cocoa floods the bathroom]
- Nico: "Guys! Obey me! My mom is gonna kill me if i am not responsible!"
- Cocoro: "Nope!"
- [Cocoa breaks Nico's N64]
- This is the only episode where Honoka Kousaka and the other μ's members that aren't Nico Yazawa do not appear.
- The title parodies the 1987 film Adventures in Babysitting.
- This title was originally going to be called Sibling Sitter!, but it was renamed at a later point.
- Nico appears to dislike Disney, despite this, it is ironic that she appears to like Tokyo Disneyland in Stupidness Strikes!!!.