Nico's Thanksgiving! is the 71st episode of The Misadventures of Nico Yazawa.
Nico forgets to take out the family turkey from the oven, so she must buy a new one before anyone finds out.
- Honoka Kousaka
- Rin Hoshizora
- Umi Sonoda
- Eli Ayase
- Nozomi Toujou
- Hanayo Koizumi
- Maki Nishikino
- Kotori Minami
- Nico Yazawa
- Nico Yazawa's Mother
- Cotaro Yazawa
- Cocoro Yazawa
- Cocoa Yazawa
- Seitekina Taiyo
- Tiffany Tamotoi
- Toyosatomimi no Miko
- Byakuren Hijiri
- Eiki Shiki
- [The episode opens with Nico's Mother cooking turkey on the oven, and Nico walks on the kitchen]
- Nico: "Hey mom! What are you cooking?"
- Nico's Mother: "Turkey, it's for thanksgiving!"
- Nico: "Ohhh!"
- Nico's Mother: "I gotta go invite the μ's and the others! So protect the turkey!"
- Nico: "Okay, mom!"
- [Nico decides to play on her DS for 3 hours and 40 minutes, as soon 3 hours and 40 minutes pass, Nico smells smoke from the kitchen]
- Nico: "Huh?"
- [Nico goes to the kitchen and takes out the turkey from the oven.]
- Nico: "Oh no! I burned the turkey! My mom's going to ground me if she finds out!...But how i can find a new turkey?...Oh! I have to go to the supermarket!"
- Eiki: [offscreen] "Great, she burnt the turkey."
- [Nico goes to the supermarket]
- Nico: "Now, where to find the turkey?"
- [Nico goes to the meat aisle and steals a turkey]
- Nico: "Now to take the turkey home!"
- [Nico runs home]
- Eiki: "Hey! She stole a Turkey! Ugh, i'll have to finish the shopping at the supermarket first."
- [Meanwhile at the Yazawa Household]
- [Nico puts the new turkey in the oven.]
- [Nico's Mother comes home]
- Nico: "Hey mom! I prepared the turkey!"
- Nico's Mother: "How responsible for you, young lady! I will take you to GameStop to get you a New 3DS XL!"
- [When they went to GameStop...]
- Nico: "And may i buy it with the new Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam?"
- Nico's Mother: "Sure!"
- [Nico's Mother pays for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and the New 3DS XL.]
- Nico: "Yay, i finally got one!"
- [When Nico and her mother drive back home, we see that the muse has arrived already. Seitekina, Tiffany, Byakuren and Miko arrive soon as well]
- Seitekina: "Hello~!"
- [Eiki arrives as well]
- Eiki: "Mrs. Yazawa, your daughter burned the original turkey and stole a new one in the Supermarket."
- [Eiki shows the original burned turkey]
- Nico's Mother: "WHAT!?"
- Nico: "Mom! Don't listen to her! She's telling lies! I've been a saint!"
- [Cocoro, Cotaro, and Cocoa appears]
- Cocoro: "Nico's lying!"
- Nico: "NO I AM NOT!"
- [Nico grabs Cocoro by the leg and she swings Cocoro and throws her to a wall]
- [And Nico also grabs both Cocoa and Cotaro by their legs and swings them both to a wall]
- [Cocoro, Cocoa, and Cotaro cries]
- Nico: "You guys are liars while i am the most innocent being on earth!"
- [Nico shows the middle finger to everyone]
- Nico: "FUCK YOU EIKI!"
- In real life, Japan doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving.
- The way Nico swings Cocoa, Cocoro, and Cotaro is similar to Mario swinging Bowser in Super Mario 64.